Nuffnang

Friday, May 25, 2007

My Favourite Giant Blue Bird

Every morning when I reach office, I will lookout for my favourite blue bird. This is no ordinary blue bird. Whenever it flies past my house, my window shook so hard, it sounds like earthquake. I love it so much, even when I sleep, I would wake up and look out to my window (my bed next to window) just to catch a glimpse of it.

Sometimes when walking towards my office building from the super far carpark, I would quickly grab my camera phone to snap it. Er...so far, these are what I got :



Then, one day...I was so happy when almost near my office carpark, I was making a curve turn, quickly grab my camera phone, slow down and snap !!




I keep snapping this blue bird until Meow thought I got this 'penyakit' to snap aeroplanes...I swear, I didn't see/notice the plane while snapping at the Yayasan Building in Sabah recently.





Well...what made my Sabah trip worth was the bonus point of flying with AirAsia. Right after I walked down the steps with my luggage, I quickly snap my lovely beauty... Danny helped me to take a picture with me in it as well. Ahhh....my blue bird :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have fetish for Korean Air aeroplanes ar?

Joez said...

I just love this 747 Blue bird :)