Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Complimentary for Missing Scoop

Last Fri after dinner with Master (Meow dropped me near Master's place, he went for badminton), I suggested ice cream.
Since we were indecisive between Baskin Robbins and Haagen Daaz (HD), the coin did the work for us...we walked to the opposite for HD. and sat outside.

We ordered this beautiful Flower Sorbet which was supposed to come in 6 scoops with flavours of our choice - Rums & Raisins, Mango Sorbet, Peppermint, Chocolate, Macadamian Nut and Strawberry Cheesecake. So the beautiful ice creams came. Both Master and I took turns to snap (so nice ma, must snap snap a bit ....are you drooling yet?)

Before :


After :



Right to the last scoop, wafer also habis ! Then suddenly it struck my mind that something missing...I asked Master "Did you taste any Strawberry at all?" Master tilted his head and asked "U mean the Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, not the strawberries (fruit)?" Yup...we didn't recall there was any Strawberry ice cream....see the picture, no pinky stain wor.

So, I casually asked the waitress who served us "Miss, just would to check, do you mind asking the person who prepared our order, whether he/she scooped the Strawberry Cheesecake? We dun recall eating any Strawberry flavoured ice cream" She went to check and mins later came out saying "Sorry, I've checked, my manager said she cannot recall either" So, I said "Oh, ok, no problem". I wasn't in any mood to create any problem...ya...nvm la...next time, just count first....

Mins later, the same waitress came out with a cup of single scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream "This is complimentary from us"

Walau eh, 'Complimentary' wor....sounded like we purposely cheat them...anyway, I did not show any emotion or expression, just a smile and thanked her....it's ok la, God knows I didn't lie, enough liao.
Complimentary (sorry 'eau loh - ate 2 scoops before I snapped this pix)

No comments: