Nuffnang

Friday, May 04, 2007

Miracle or Wonder Woman?

My eyes can barely stay lid, I see stars
My fingers all numb, I can't bend my fingers
My wrists hurt, I still have to click and type
My neck aches, I still have to focus on my PC
My shoulders ache, I have to keep my hand moving around the desk
My back bent so much, I think I have Osteoporosis
My bones feel like cracking, I still need to stick my butts to office chair
My brain so exhausted, I can barely think...

Yet here I am...stuck in Hell. I so damn hate them...all those 'trees' (chiu chang) who never understand (even if u tell them 1 million times)...those morons...now they happily jolly or sleep while leaving me to do the 'miracle'.

Duh, I bloody hate Quarter end ! Worked till 5am this morning....my tulang wanna patah liao.

Don't care, gonna catch up on my beauty sleep tonight onwards - don't wake me up for a week....hehehe...i mean till at least 4pm. 30 mins left to closing...I need GOD to help me.

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Take care of yourself loh! :D

Joez said...

Thanks dude :)