Nuffnang

Monday, May 21, 2007

Tea Makes Me Hungry

I am kind of hungry now, wanted to post something on my blog. But as whenever I am hungry, I cannot think much.

Why so fast hungry? Well, I had Sushi King for lunch earlier and my drink ?? Hot Green tea. Yup, I am very sensitive to Tea. My food get digested within an hour, even when I still have half a cup of tea (can be normal English Tea…Boh / Lipton).

So here I am, writing nonsense (merepek) when I actually wanted to post up some pictures.
I am having doubts whether I should post my 'face' up…hmmm….how, is it a good or bad idea to 'reveal' my face here ah ? Not that I am pretty or what…but some pictures, I took with my friends…I wanna share…but lazy to cover my face ler.

Will think about it later la….want to go home already. Monday (working hours) is over, yahoo !!

No comments: