Nuffnang

Friday, March 21, 2008

Gloomy Day

Love the weather today. Not sunny, no rain yet...little breeze. Some birds chirping away. My dogs dreaming away... everything look peaceful.

I feel a little lucky to enjoy these...although can't fully enjoy it with the discomfort I feel (TYM), some more dad is not feeling well, down with flu. He's taking nap now. I just finished checking mails, nearly 100 emails for 1st half of the day !! Dunno what sort of culture my company set...sigh !

I wanted to go back to bed...but probably not, the weather is nice to zzz but too nice to waste on sleep. Maybe will go back to my office emails in a while before I decide what to do. I really dislike feeling moody and lousy...sometime I wish I am a guy, no need to suffer every month. U guys are damn lucky. No tummy cramps, no worries abt staining yr pants, no backache, no need to fish out extra $ for pads, swim any day u like, dun have to calculate or check the calendar and bring extra pads when travelling, no waking up few times in the middle of the night to wash up (in case flood/tsunami on the bed), it's so so so convenient for the guys huh.

If there's ever a next life, I want to be a guy la. There's plenty of ladies for me to choose, haha. I don't have to worry too much about which dress / clothes to wear, whether my shoes or bags match or not.

Alamak, rain liao. I hope not for long. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: