Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Fun Holiday and Happy New Year 2008

Just came back from 1 week vacation in KL, stayed at Meow's sister's place in Damansara...10 mins walk to The Curve. Had a great time there with close friends, old friends, swimming with dogs, shopping, eating like 4 times a day, so much walking....jwatching fireworks from her house, great view, everything's just great !! I should do this at least once a year.

However, payback stress - 400 mails in 2 days, I checked every 2 days, and today back at work lots of issues...never mind, I am still glad I took the leave. I had fun. I enjoy and no regret :)

Thanks to colleague who backed me up, thanks to friends who made effort to meet up and spent time with us, especially Master who drove us around and intro us, so smart, 3 months there already can drive here n there. Also to Tan Sri who fetched me to SSum's wedding on X'mas eve.

Ok, here are some pictures...no need to write so much...

Happy New Year to all....many blessings of happiness, great health, success and wealth.

Cheers !!



X'mas decor at Pavillion
Candies from Ken / William / Rachel

Biggest Teddy Bear (Chloe's X'mas present)

Baby Chloe (meow's sis' girl)

Sunway Lagoon with Meow, Yiyi and Chuen

At Sunway Pyramid

Mia kept jumping in the pool with us

Mia & Bobo with Meow


Popeye enjoying pat on his tummy


Best pal Siew Ping at KLCC Starbucks

Meow proudly presenting his newly assembled Bull

Master presenting his Cock (Ooops!)
Tired faces after too much walking and shopping
Ken & I at his place (small party konon, more than 20 ppl!! They played cards, mahjong while I worked on my 400 mails)


3 Mahjong Kakis, 1 spectator and 1 hardworking employee ;)










No comments: