Nuffnang

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beef Noodles craze

Few days ago, I tried the Beef noodles at Golden Happy Kopitiam (corner shop, Lip Sin, same row with Ayamas, UPS, Milkyway bakery, facing main road). This is night time. Good la, now at night I can eat beef noodlees also. U can order rice also la.


I ordered medium size, it's a lot and as much as big size of the Bomba's place.

My Rating :

Beef meat/balls: I prefer this one.

Soup : I still prefer the other one.

Chilli : I prefer this one

Rating : 7/10


Yeah....now I don't have to wait for months in case I crave for beef noodlees. But the drawbacks abt the shop (not the beef noodle stall) is that....the toilet also need to pay RM 0.20. I thought toilet is FOC for customers ma. So, make sure u 'PJ' / 'PS' first somewhere else first before u go there la.


4 comments:

Wanster said...

bomba one better lah. the beefball is so so juicy

Joez said...

hi wan yean,

I thought so too :)

Gene Lim said...

u make me lau nuahhhhh la

Joez said...

Sis, u can cook ma, u learn cooking so fast. Who knows, your gu bak koay teow is the best :)