Nuffnang

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update & Time for Beads

Note - Present

It's beginning of Quarter now, can't believe I am still so busy, of coz not as busy as Qtr end, that wan...really pang sai, pang jio also boh eng. Sleep also dreaming of work. Ppl with high blood pressure cannot work in my team.

After Qtr end, I slept from 5am till 6pm on Saturday !! And I was still sleepy, I woke up b'cos dad called second time to ask if I wanted any food and he asked "huh?! u still sleeping ah?"
So I had to dragged myself up, called Meow n had my first meal at dinner time...so nice, he took me for Rojak at Esplanade :)

My boss let me work from home and took one week leave. But I only rested 2 days, the rest I still work, sometimes till 3 - 4am. My sales dunno how to negotiate with customer, every Order also super urgent...sigh !

I cancelled my leave on Fri last week...and until this week, I dunno how I survived, every nite working till late and sleeping only 4 - 5 hours.

If any cosmetic product/agents wanna take models with very bad dark circle / panda eyes, dun forget to let me know ya....I think I am the best model for the 'Before' photos :(

But, I felt good that it was a great finish, my team worked very hard and management recognised our effort. Mine was the lowest backlog :)) It was some sort like working in a market share environment esp the last week of the Qtr. I was sick but I prayed to God to give me strength to go on, really Praise the Lord!

I couldn't help smiling to myself that Saturday .... sense of achievement .... satisfaction :)) Gavin too shared the same joy...he told that later. Each of us was like doing at least 5 ppl's job but we did it again, and the result was really astonishing !

I will be busy juggling between work and beads now, gonna try my luck to sell my jewellery creations next Sunday 27 Aug at Upper Penang Road.
10 am - 8pm. Go support me ya. I haven't started any item...chia lat !
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

siao cha bor! better take good care of urself leh :P

Joez said...

Yes Ma'am ! I will take care for the sake of my beads and family / friends.