Nuffnang

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dec 25 05 - X'mas with Family

Note - History

We had choo-char at PBB, my first meal at 8.30pm, Meow had lunch without me.Koko came, went back house, Wilfred brought along his toy cars, there was one, his favourite, he agreed to lend me his car although at first reluctant, but I just saja tested him.

He's afraid of dogs...Koko made him touched/play with Max,in return he'll get PS-P. He 'cheated a bit, need me to hold Max and just quickly pat Max's on the pat / back of his body.

I gave koko the cross with stand, I finished dad's pendant before koko called - luckily in time, gave Soo lee the blue stone with crystal cutting bracelet. Dad didn't wanna eat out, he cooked for me, aunty called, later she called again said heard cooking noise and dad didn't wanna answer …
duh....

Unplanned shopping at new Giant (B.Baru), bought play pool for Chien, ice-cream, coffee, milo, etc

No comments: