Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I must Go on....

Note - Present

I am so tired and sleepy, so stressed and sick but I cannot just drop my work.
I have to go on…even though :

My eyes are half closed now
I've been sick for 3 weeks
I've been coughing for 2 weeks
I throw up almost everyday (some asked if I am pregnant/some asked if I have anorexia, duh!)
I only get to digest half of what I ate
I had my breakfast at around 4pm
I am still awake at 4am
I dream of my work
I scold redundant ppl in my dreams
I chase Production to release Sales Orders in my dream as well
I had to hold my pee for few hours
I rushed to toilet to cough / vomit at least 4 times a day
Sales perli me that I got commi$$ion for helping them to chase their backlog orders (I get zer0!)
I have to deal with so many 'trees' (my term of useless/brainless ppl)
I have on and off fever
I have terrible headache
I sometimes feel like floating / dizzy
........and many many more.......

Yes, I must go on for the sake of the business, company, my team and myself ! Can't wait till Fri is over !
Thank you God / Jesus for the strength and blessings, Amen !


And thanks to friends / relatives who care, you guys keep me going :)
Thanks Lithium for the hacks, needed that badly ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a vacation after the quater end, will you? you need that.

Anonymous said...

No worries, there's a lot more where dat came from. Drink lots of water n get a vacation, remember we talked bout dis? ;)

2 more days to go till Fri!

Gene Lim said...

hey sis...walau... is only work maa... why torture urself that bad man..do u think that ur company will appreciate for what u have done for them?
Sigh....
most important thing is ur own health man...
after friday..plllssssssssssssssss get a lot of rest and get 2 weeks of vacation.
machine also need rest la..u r human somemore..

Joez said...

Hey guys...thanks thanks, really happy and kam thong for your concern. I will make sure I rest cukup cukup, another 1 hour to go...still waiting for last min arrangement and report to prepare. I will sleep 24 hours if I can, hehe. Meanwhile...let me MIA for a while, need to recharge.

Sis...i know it's only work...but when I do something, I will do my best :) And I feel proud of myself, sense of satisfaction :))

Thank you all.