Nuffnang

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oct 8 - Snoopy/Max new member

Can't believe I am a 'pig' ? Ha...I woke up at 5pm, yes...but I slept very very early in the morning, the time ppl go for dim sum :P

Went to BJC with Meow for some grocery shopping, we got juices and keropok.
Had McD.

Gavin brought us Snoopy (now named Max), his Cocker Spaniel puppy...will bring over to dad next few days la. So cute...JJ is excited as well, got new friend...but hor, Max wanted to er...u know...JJ, duh ! So young already know ?

I ended up sleeping at 4.30am

This pix taken about 1 week after Max (Snoopy) became our family member. Dad named him Max coz we miss the Old Max (sis punya dog).

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

punya la chuuubeeeeeee..hehehehe...i miss my max too :(

Joez said...

Ya, although your Max siao siao, sometimes also miss him ler.