Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Latest Update

Nah...dun complain I only write 'history'. But as u might already knew, I am long winded...so, be prepared for long boring story....

Lately dunno why so many issues...come from a particular Salesrep...memang 'suey' dealing with her and her 'mother'...both same attitude, that's y my logistics guy perli they are like mother n daughter...snobbish n rude...buey ta han...but still have to 'loon' them.

Was bobbed down with escalation mails, con-calls, meetings, on top of these, I still need to rush for reports...suddenly I feel like I was part of Customer Service (CS) liao.

Speaking of CS, Jen offically transferred to HR Staffing on Mon, new guy JR...ok also. I think he is more steady...but today I heard he's leaving soon, so fast cannot tahan, just on board nya wor ? Duh...not sure la...I hope not, the region that I support, memang 'cheh soo' n complicated. Even the CS agents...already changed so many...now luckily got Danielle, she reminds me of my role last time in CS.... hope she can tahan. :P

Aiyo I think b'cos of so much workload, got a nice 'present' on my cheek, super size some more.
Worst thing is....already 5 ppl asked "Eh, what happen ? Pimple on yr face?"

Ahhh...by the 3rd person, I asked why u ppl noticed eh ?

Answer #1 : Eh...because all the while yr face kut-kut, pek-pek ma... (ceh wah...sounds like compliment)

Answer #2 : So big ma...yr face usually no pimple ler

Answer #3 : Of coz...pretty girl, ppl will notice (eh...this one from Sean (the married guy whom i yet to talk abt).

** Pengsan **

Ok, some details abt this Sean.
One day, I was walking towards the washroom...saw RM 50 lying on the floor...picked it up, asked a guy (Sean, that time dunno him yet), whether it was his...he said no, then he asked another guy nearby, that guy said no, let's call this guy Mr Cheapo. Mr Cheapo then quickly suggest that he put it in their team's fund...well, hello ?! I was the one who found the $, not u leh !
Then Mr Cheapo said, ok, split btwn 3 of us. Aiyo, so 'tham sim' (greedy).

Sean was nicer, he said no la...should at least wait till a few days, maybe the poor guy who lose the $, need it leh.
So, I said, ok, y dun u (Mr Cheapo) keep it (since it was nearer to his cube) ?

Then I went on and could barely remember abt that $ thingy till the following week...on the way back from lunch, Sean was walking towards my direction and said "Hi, so, did u ask if Mr Cheapo found out whose $ it was?"
I was lost for few seconds coz I dun recognise Sean...then luckily my memory still working...after send to space and back to my brain...I smiled n said "Dunno".
From that day onwards, he would smile at me whenever I walked by his cube (it's the only way to pass la) to take hot water for Nescafe.

One time, he was standing, so he saw me, and asked the same question, I just smiled and shrugged...then he asked me to wait...and went to Mr Cheapo...mumbled something...Mr Cheapo opened his drawer..showed the $ to prove still there. But today, dunno leh..anyway, not my $, so dun care la.

From that day onwards, slowly I noticed, whenever I go washroom (usually I go washroom 1st, then only pantry), if Sean saw me, he would be in the pantry or standing or chatting with colleague so as he could see me coming (back). At first I told myself, coincidence nya la...but one day, he came over to talk to me for some 45 mins...mostly about art...yes, I love art...in the conversation, he said something like "if only I’ve met u earlier..." and every time I tried to 'remind' or talk abt his wife or kid...he was trying to ignore or change subject. Oh, FYI, he looks some sort 40+ ler.

Then he added me on MSN…would say Hi once a while.

He got to know I was not well, coz I was coughing badly when he tried to talk to me…later, I saw a mail from him...a poem actually…to wish me well. Er…where got guys so nice hor ? Unless ….well…dunno la…


Then, he invited me to join him lunch…I pai seh to reject so many times, so I agreed once…that was last week. The moment I went into his car, he intro me his ‘unique’ car, with rooftop, LCD touch screen Kenwood player, gearbox which can switch to either Manual or Auto, list of songs he enjoys, dual airbag, etc…honestly I am not into these stuff…so, doesn’t impress me much la…haha. I suggested BB, lotsa ppl, eat n leave quick…hehe.

Yesterday, he MSN me again, Mon he was not in ma…I was so bz, I din reply much, only one or two words response. Today, I kesi-kesi thinking deeply as I walked pass or speed up…so, he didn’t see me :P

As I was deeply concentrating on a report…I almost jumped when he appeared from behind to say Hi. Walau eh…’ha si lang meh?’ Luckily no heart attack.

So…someone pls tell me…I got perasan or not ? Or he’s just being friendly ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joez, u r a real blogger. Din know u hv this li'l nescafe corner.. :) Well, from my point of view.. this guy really smells fishy.. hihi.. show me next time la.. let me oso take a good look at this "gentleman"..hihi..
Ai.. really stress out la.. Jenn no longer with us.. JR not familiar with our stuff oso.. no one can help me in my dept.. :( really doubt how long i can tahan le..

Gene Lim said...

heheh walau...sounds like he is interested lor...but anyway..be careful la..he is married!!! heheheeheh
all married man memang gatai one

Anonymous said...

if he is not married, i guess you would be sure that he is interested in you, right? but the fact that being married does not stop him from having feelings...

Joez said...

Dan...alamak, terkejut Jen also reading this :P
Eh, u mesti bertahan sampai dapat new job (transfer) ;)
Don't worry, u r doing a great job.

Sis,
I know, trying to 'siam' him...i sort of ignore him, but yesterday he cannot tahan liao, he came to my cube to say hi...today...he stopped me while I was passing by (i had my hair straighten), he said, "U look younger today".
Me : Oh..why ?
Him : Yr hair..
Me : Oh...[smile..walk away before he starts another sentence]
hehehe....

Anthony...I guess so...maybe I should just try to shut up and not talk too much...but then again, it's so hard...my nature...talkative...no wonder my ex complained the way i talk can make ppl like me :P