Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Been sick

I've been sick lately...still sick, but better...

Last Wed already boh song...after lunch really buey ta han sama the hot weather, whole body aching, pain in the joints...touch touch forehead, touch touch neck...not boiling ma...but inside body feel like volcano...~~ sweat ~~~ !

Went to company clinic, told nurse...nurse said...oh...u are getting the cold....dun worry, i give u panadol & vit. C...

ok, back to cube, telan panadol, telan vit. C....1pm, cannot tahan liao...called Meow...what time u go back later ? He said very early coz about to finish work at customer's site...ahh...good news for me.

2pm+, I cabut...showered...by 3pm....cuddled myself up in the bed...unconscious for almost 6 hours ! Meow woke me up to makan dinner...I was so reluctant but no choice la.

Next day, I on MC...slept till 4pm, 4.30pm logged on to office network, checked/replied mails, but honestly I was more like zombie working. :P

Fri...cough cough....back to work...coughing non-stop...oops ! Notty me, took ice punya pasal... :P

Sat...got wedding dinner wor...sure I went la....cos Meow's ex there also ma...ceh wah...I make up and made sure I look my best, mana tau, celaka punya mosquito sucked my blood, right on my forehead....thanks to Meow who suddenly slap me on my forehead right in front of more than 10 ppl (guests - we were still outside waiting to go into the ballroom). Suey bang, gave me one big 'present' on my forehead...it was almost the size on a five cents coint !! Duh ~~!

Anyway, the 'present' wore off just half hour before dinner ended at 10.30pm...luckily I went also, saw Adeline my ex-Erican assistant branch manager...also 2 of my adult students. Pai seh...barely remember them...Adeline remembered them.

Oh...then Sun...the stupid virus attack again la....nite time, buey ta han liao...so Meow fetched me to clinic...suey again...panel clinics all close wor....10pm liao ma....in the end, no choice, I went to Klinik 24 Jam...actually next to it got J.Fe*n**d*z, but I refused to go there....had bad experience with a hamsup doc ! So, what to do, kena hentam RM 50! Hopefully can claim la.

After popped in some panadols, antibiotics, pill for cough and syrup for cough...I logged on to work...and there went my weekend lo...
Mon...still coughing...voice also sexy liao...hahaha...hopefully Tues will be better la.

Ok, shall update more next time...so there...u know now why I long long time din update lo.

Oh...Chris told me that I am facing the East...where the illness star is...duh ! So, no choice ler.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

take care lor..and rest moreeeee
get well soon
love u mmmmmmmmmmuaks

Joez said...

i am better liao, thanks sis.
Luv ya too!