Nuffnang

Monday, January 02, 2006

Sep 16 - Far in Distance, Close at Heart

Last day training, me still blur blur with the charts...sigh ! I went back office right after class, got dancing class, yahoo !

After dinner with Meow at 'Leng' Aunty's, I joined Gavin and my other colleagues to SS. Roger and Thing joined us. We had some good time dancing. Meow didn't wanna go, it's not his thing, he prefers to stay home. I have some mixed feeling seeing Roger and Thing together, I think there's something going on but am not sure, shall wait and see.

We later gathered in Beer's room to lepak for awhile. Hardly get to chat as we are from different countries. This time S.Sum didn't come to Penang. She attended the training before. I wish we can all meet more often. We are very close, a great team :)

No comments: