Nuffnang

Monday, January 02, 2006

Sep 15 - Surprised Orders I got

We went into 4th day of training. It's quite difficult to stay focused esp. when you are not working. Thank goodness got coffee...although not my fav. Nescafe.

Training...what I look forward to : 10am - morning break, 12 noon (lunch break), 3pm (tea break), hehehehe. Ini mesti mengemukkan. :P

I brought my earrings from my collection here. Showed my colleagues during break. Soon, before I realise and unexpectedly, more ppl gathered, including Sam the Ang Mo trainer. Oh oh, I thought he would scold me, but what a surprise. He looked at me and said "Say...I've got 5 nieces...can you make me something, bracelets maybe?"

I was stunned for few seconds before I managed to ask how old they are and the size of their wrists. Cool eh? Never thought I will get order from a man, some more my trainer. Hehehe.

After class, we headed to Gurney. Beer wanted to buy SK-II back to Thai. Her friends also ordered. She bought RM 1600/= worth product. She told me she has the whole set liao, very 'keng' !

I finished making the bracelets and slept by 3.30am. Hopefully he likes it.

No comments: