Nuffnang

Sunday, January 15, 2006

maybe MIA again...Happy CNY !

Sorry folks...it's Quarter end again and I've been having flu, lack of energy la.
Am juggling between my work and beads....customers want orders before CNY / Valentine's day.

So I dun think I would be able to update my blog till....after CNY? Arrgghh ~! I am so way behind in my updates....still stuck in Sep last year. Well...no choice la. Last time used to blog everyday...i even almost (or did I?) blog with title "Blogging is a Must", but then after I am into my beads business, I have reshuffle my priorities. I think my life is more balance now. I still manage to browse around the malls or go for movies sometimes...but aiya, didn't buy CNY clothes yet. Somehow, I dun really buy CNY clothes, just buy whenever I find something nice. So, why I didn't buy any ? Well, nothing really nice for me, a lot of blouses with too many colours, too fancy la, even old aunties wanna grab. Poor us who are in the late twenties or early thirties...very difficult to find nice clothes ler. Dunno la, but a few of my friends at my age felt the same. Well, probably might buy try to get something lo...if I manage to go shopping this coming weekend.

Happy Chinese New Year to all in advance. I just hope I get to celebrate CNY without much distraction from work....my customers dun celebrate and I have to support them. Never mind, looking forward to long break in Feb :)

Have fun and have a prosperous New Year.
Take care,
Joez

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Penang Blogger is going to have a Chinese New Year Gathering for all blogger that interested. Detail as below,

Date : 5th Feb 2005
Time : 2.00 pm
Venue : Ong's Office at, 8th Prangin Lane, Off Carnarvon Street, Penang (Near Komtar)

This gathering is base in pot-luck basis. Therefore, each blogger who would like to attend, just bring some food/biscult/cookies or anything that you want to bring.

For further information, please contact, Penang Podcast at penangpodcast@gmail.com or 糊涂侠客 at hutuxiake@gmail.com. You can also visit the forum at, http://www.malaysiabloggers.com/showthread.php?t=1100&page=7&pp=10 for more information.