Nuffnang

Monday, February 20, 2017

The Biggest Mistake People Make in Conversations by Mervyn Sinaga


I ride in Uber or Grab.
It's annoying when they appeared to dig into my personal life.

98% of them do not know what to say. 
1% of them are nice to chat with
1% were quiet

Mistakes what the 98% did:
1. Asked where I stay (if I stay where I was picked or going to)
2. Asked where I work
3. Asked if I am married/how many kids
4. Asked how much I make
5. Asked if I invest in any property
6. Asked me out (have not even attracted me yet, What Men Don't Understand About Attraction is they missed out the most important step - click the link to find out)
7. Told me details of his previous job
8. Told me where he/she lives
9. Told me where he/she used to work/working
10. Trying to impress me with how many properties he has

The conversations I enjoyed more were when we talked about:
1. Men
2. Women
3. Relationships
4. Cats/Dogs/Pets
5. Food
6. Politics
7. Interests
8. Travels
9. Education system

If you can share your opinions, observations, experiences, you are way less boring than those who only know how to talk about data.

Mervyn Sinaga gave very useful tips here :
The Biggest Mistake People Make in Conversations

Don't watch these two videos in the above links if you are comfortable being boring or creepy.

1 comment:

Joez said...

You are welcome. Do watch the videos if you have not, interesting stuff I learnt from Mervyn