Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tired and stressed

Feeling sick like when I worked at Plexus more than a year ago. But not as bad yet.

That nausea and wanna vomit feeling every morning when I woke up.
It's like I have so many things to be done and rushing all the time. I can feel my heart doing marathon competing with my brain while my hands trying to catch up (24 hrs Numb and painful wrist not helping).

More things coming up. Almost in tears again today. There were moments I just felt weak...physically and lost energy to hold the mouse or type.

I feel bad lately I didn't even get to turn or look at people when they talked to me coz I am all always rushing or focusing on something important. Not to mention my bad mood n temper.

'Trees' testing my patience. Their intelligence level is sometimes worse than Six year olds. They can ask you funny and stupid questions over and over again, like three times within less than five minutes. Amazing!!

And more n more had graduated from 'Tai Chi' classes. These are the ones really get to my nerves.

Oh! How can I miss out those 'blur' or 'innocent' ones. They are the ones need to be extra cautious over. Anytime can put you on table or give u a few stabs from behind.

Every day is like war. Tomorrow another day at battlefield. Wish me luck. I dunno how much longer I can cope holding two roles. I need my break. I want to take leave. Tired nya.

No comments: