Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blessed

It's holiday. Deepavali. Yup ! A day away from stress at work.

Meow came over around 1.40pm..to fetch me to town.

Nope, not Gurney plaza. We seldom go there to avoid traffic jam. Moreover I dun quite enjoy shopping there.

We headed to our usual shopping mall - Prangin Mall. This is the place where you can shop at 3 different malls without having to move your car once it's parked (per entry rate)  ;-) cost saving ok.

Ample parking, lots of cute n new things, more offers and varieties plus our favourite hawker food stalls. But too bad Laksa moved to Air itam. Last month the food court on 5th floor closed due to increased rental fee. So the coffee shop tauke moved to a smaller lot. Hawkers had to split to different lots.

Today we found the yummy Chicken Rice on 3rd floor. Too bad no 'kiam chai boey' as only available on weekends. We were very full ..think the boss gave us more chicken n large bowl of soup.

Stuffed, we browsed by some boutiques, lots of handphone accessories shops. Wanted to buy Samsung S2's original battery for dad. No stock. Lucky thing coz later at home, dad told me he ordered from Queensbay Digi outlet.

I came across fancy and cute handphone's earphone plug. Went crazy over the hundred of choices. I asked If take more got discount bo? (Always and never be shy to ask!) Tauke gave me one free if I buy five. I already took three...so why not?

Then I saw a colourful phone cover. Oh my God! Care bears! Reminds me of my childhood. There I was chanting "Care Bears! Care Bears! Care Bears!"

The young teenager who served me must be thinking this aunty really cuckoo or trying to act cute. Haha! I don't care. I was too excited. I told him "I'm sure you dunno Care Bears". He smiled politely and said "Got heard before la". 

Heard? Hmmm...I think heard when I chanted just now kua. Anyway, I was too happy and can't wait to dress up my handphone.

Yeah! Meow stepped into Fushion Kitchen. We had ice blended fruit drinks. Like an excited young kid who just got new toys, I changed my hp cover and made Meow snapped photos of it and send to me..so I could upload and share my joy and excitement. Hehe! It's the trend ma. Anything new must upload and share right?

I love my cute Foxy earphone plug accessory. I love my new hp cover but I'll still use the old ones.

As usual, Dinner we went to 'Swatow kay' for chicken feet. Meow never fail to order his favourite Duck Porridge. I opted for the famous 'Charcoal' Fried Koay Teow. We were lucky to find empty table. Come to think of it...we were lucky all day long. Found carpark space both at shopping mall and dinner place. Everything went smooth. Meow wanted to buy fruits and we saw a shop at a corner on the way to dinner's place. I wanted to buy bread and it was right next to the coffee shop.
God loves us. Thank you God for such a relaxing and smooth day. Thanks Meow for spending time with me.

Please bless my dad for great health. Happy birthday Pa. Love you.





No comments: