Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A year passed...

...and I am still lost...depressed...trying my best to stay positive. Many things happened last few months...too much to cope, too much to handle.

No one's sure what's gonna happen next. I can only pray for better.

We human always take things for granted. We forget to appreciate, we like to assume and we have this bad habit thinking we are always right. Then it's too late when we realised...when consequences turned out the way we least expected.

However, there's still hope, if u are willing to make things better. Do not blame others, listen and try to understand why things happened, why they did that...why things didn't work. Most of the time, both parties are at fault. But neither willing to admit and always hoping the other would change.

Love should be unconditional. Love involves a lot of patience and understanding. I hope it's never too late for everyone to understand their other half and make things better.
I have several complicated n failed relationships... I guess it must be my attitude and behaviour. I hope I can redeem myself and make things better in future.

I can only pray to God now for his blessings, I just want happiness and good health. I pray the same for you and all.

No comments: