Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trying time for me

I've been sick and feeling tired for 2 weeks. Some more kena perli from colleague...si pek beh shiok. Not that I lay on bed whole day, I was working from home and blewing my nose...KNS !! Ppl changes very fast...no matter how close they seemed to be, u can never be too surprised how fast they have changed.

So many things to do, so little time. Thank God I have two days off to catch up. But of coz...still need to login to work. Can't complain much. At least I get to catch up on my sleep and my flu is getting better. My only last chance to sleep in late coz will be super busy for 3 months.

Just hope I can manage between my work, dance and beads.
No more waking up late. Every weekend now will be at New World Park (flea market) with my biz partner. And had to steal time for dance practices for upcoming competition in Nov. And best part is....it's Quarter end now !! Perfect timing huh ?
These are so mentally and physically challenging for me. I hope I can survive through. I HAVE to, no matter what.
With God's blessings, I can and I will, Amen !

No comments: