Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Space on the Floor + MP4...

Today out of the blues... I suggested to Meow I wanna follow him to badminton court...a place where I would not be seen usually, not in so many years. Why ? Well, it's stuffy (no wind, no air-cond). I can suffocate eh.

Well, I got myself equipped, not with badminton racquet but a book and my MP4 player. Haha !
2 hours there...1st 15 mins... I munched away chips and Chickadee...hungry ma, no time to eat dinner. Next 20 mins...listened to my favourite songs.... damn, I then realised 80% of my songs are Rhumba songs. I was dancing in my mind...slowly my shoulders and head started to move, bit by beat...haha.

What else? I stood up...did very minor figure 8 moves....then next I knew...Time Step...and there I was... like a crazy gal... dancing away at a corner of the badminton court, totally ignorant to the ppl around. I had a good 45 mins 'workout'. I was sweating more than most of his colleagues. I wished I had brought along spare clothes to change and my ballet shoes (which I wear for practices - when my feet hurt).

I felt good coz I get to dance to my favourite songs. But the price for it? Blisters on my feet, ouch!
It's so hard to refrain from dancing when u see space on the floor, esp. wood parquet.... :P

Oops! I forgot I should rest for at least few days after my bone-setting session last nite ! Whole body's alignment - out.

No comments: