Nuffnang

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Endless Questions

It's so hard when your head is telling you one thing while your heart tells you the exact opposite. I guess many of us faced with such situation every now and then. Lately, I've been having different thoughts and feelings...almost every day I asked myself the same questions....

Should I... ?
What if... ?
If I...then how ?
If I dun....then how?

Be it life, relationship, career, whatsoever...it's really killing to have these questions haunting you day and night ! Real headache...sigh !
Most of us are afraid to take risks...selfish....too comfortable to change. Whatever reasons, life goes on.

I know I know...take things easy, pray for guidance, stay positive, read motivational articles, keep yourself busy with activities and stuff....hmm...never mind. I am Aries. I'll just self-console and keep positive mind.

Well, what the heck, it's Qtr end again. So much to do, so little time. No choice, unless I settle for another job, admin ?? 9 - 5pm, no OT, not much stress but Lower pay ? But then...cannot survive. You know la, spending pattern set...difficult to adjust and tighten the belt, so how ?? Aiyo...need to find ways...find time....or find 'big fish' ? :P Maybe I should go buy and read this book I saw at Borders (Queensbay) - very interesting title : Why Men Love Bitches By Sherry Argov. (If not mistaken, it's about RM 59.90 or less, cannot remember, but i guess worth reading la). U can find out more in Google search. I think I'll buy it the next time I go Borders again...yes, and enjoy my favourite Starbucks Frapuccino Espresso. I've been to that Starbucks so often that the waitress/cashier knows my 'regular' drink. So...now u know why I said I cannot survice with lower income....duh !! Need to cut down on my expenses liao...and coffee as well. Getting old liao...have to take care.

Ok, I am praying for another smooth Quarter end. Wish me luck !




No comments: