Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Quick one

Aiyo…I am very pai seh….long time abandoned my blog. Almost forgot I own this blog :P
I know I know…u probably are sick of hearing me saying this, but still…it's the same old reason la….yup yup, I am Dead Busy !
I guess as long as I am still attach to my current company or job, I will always be busy.
In fact, I will be even busier next year.

This Sun is the sale again at Upper Penang Road. And tell u something…I still apa pun belum buat !! Chia lat or not ?
Gonna take 2 days leave, dun care liao. I so need some time to rest but I think 24 hours a day is not enough. I slept at 4.30am this morning…I wonder what time I get to sleep later…

Well….I will 'bertahan' and learn to relax once in a while.
Ok…gotta go make some beads….but first…need to find some food, very hungry.

So my dear blog…I'll drop by again, whenever time permits.

Friends...If u wanna support me, pls visit me at Upper Penang Road (Little Penang Street) this Sunday 10am - 6pm la.
Or call me 012-4771525.

2 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Aiyah, wa kesian lu khua lu a post bo lang leave comment, lang seong kong lu bo ti liau. Anyway happy New Year 2007.

Joez said...

hello firehorse. Kam siah lu drop by. Mien kin la...wa sia blog emm si ai hor lang thak eh...saja update hor ka ki eh khi ha mi su huat seng...tapi jit phang chin boh eng update. Pai seh pai seh ~~!

Sin Nee Kuai Lok :)