Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Busy month

It's that time again. 4 times a year. Every Jan, Apr, July & Oct. I am like in prison. I have slave for 7 days a week for whole month. Standby 24x7.

Friends dun understand why I cannot meet them. Family dun get it why I am so busy. Beads biz kena postpone. Celebrations/gatherings have to reject or postpone.

Pain on shoulders, wrist, back, joints increased. Eyebags heavier, dark circles more obvious and most fear : Sick !! Ahhh...I always get sick during this month 3.
Tension, stress, sleepless nights (yes, I dun sleep sometimes), mood swing, lotsa nagging to myself, short temper (kesian Meow), etc.

Oh...and of coz....more Nescafe !
If u still have no idea what I am talking about, it's quarter end for my company fiscal year. I can't wait till Nov 4!! Somemore yesterday buta-buta kena slammed down on the phone by my sales...I helped her so what ? No thank you but threw her temper on me....kanasai, part shortage what can I do? Sigh !

Oh...not to forget, I won't be enjoying the long holidays next week. So Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya to those celebrating. I have to continue jadi hamba and slave round the clock.

I am trying not to take it too hard on myself this quarter. Dun care...my health more important.
(Say only...hehe...dunno can or not). So, wish me luck !
MIA for awhile first. Take care all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don worry ler.. ;) I'm there with u, workin *sigh*... No one will take my Sat shift, workin till 8pm! Ridiculous!

Happy holidays 2 u! Take it easy, n take care of urself... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey... take care there Joez... don't overwork till KO... **touch wood**

Joez said...

Lithium & cmos, thanks a lot. I managed to survive :P
But am very very tired now. I need lotsa ZzzZZzz. U too guys, take care.