Nuffnang

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sep 1 & 2

Sep 1

I work from home, quite tired. Skipped breakfast and lunch. Very hungry, had choo char at Leng Aunty's. After makan, back to my place, Meow had a short nap. I started my bead work from 12.30 - 2am.

Sep 2
Lunch in. Quite free today. Made some sale.
Excited as today dancing class resume, this time Fridays instead of Mondays.We're learning Jive. Basic steps for today. U have to sort of tip-toe a bit. After class, I was hungry. Meow wanted to eat at Teluk Bayan (next to Shell Petrol Station), one of the places which I ban...too smelly, hot and stuffy. I hesitated but agreed on condition we sit far end, away from the stalls with fried stuff. But Meow chose a table in the centre. I felt so uncomfortable, almost suffocated. I lost my appetite totally even though was very hungry. So, I didn't eat. Meow thought I purposely show him 'colour'. Was too tired and 'kao uek' to complain. No one can understand exactly how I feel. Could see that he also 'beh shiok' liao.

Back home, I quickly bathe and shampooed my hair twice. Waa...damn smelly, buey ta han. He picked me up again after his badminton game. I was very very hungry, he accompanied me...had Nasi Kandar. Like that sure fat, eating late at night.

2 comments:

Gene Lim said...

heheh where got fat! slim down already what!

Joez said...

hiyo, got ler...u dunno only, hidden :P