Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

MIA for awhile...

I just dun understand, whenever I plan to be away from office, issues come pouring in.
Duh !
Will be away for a day or two for my MRI scan. Nothing serious....just to check on the strain injury I had on my wrist, neck, shoulder and back.

I am so lazy and sometimes bz to update my blog....maybe should consider stop blogging.
Whenever free, I would make my beaded stuff. Last nite too shiok, didn't notice it was already 4am when I finished the last piece :P
Ok, I guess I will update as and when I can or got mood lo.
Meanwhile, take care all. Pray to God that Aunty's ultrasound goes well.
God bless her and all.

3 comments:

Gene Lim said...

hey do let me know of ur MRI scanning result too.
Take careeee

Anonymous said...

Hope the MRI scans turn out ok... **cross fingers**

Joez said...

Thanks...but I have yet to take my result :P