Nuffnang

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Admitted again

My bro is admitted to Loh Guan Lye again yesterday morning. He complained of pain...the doc will only be in Monday. So far X-Ray done...he's better after he vomitted out...dunno what he ate...but the slimy green stuff he puked out....looked like baby food....reminded me of some French/Italian Mushroom soup. Dun think I will be taking any mushroom soup for a while....

I was there when he puked all over his shirt, sarong, blanket and bedsheet. I helped him wiped...luckily the nurse was around, so I left the job to the nurse. After that, he felt much better.

Then 2 church members came...the ladies prayed for him. Before that, Koko suddenly requested for the Bible....so I passed to him, he opened to Psalm 91. The ladies started praying for him, Koko was touched and shed tears....then more church members came...I left the room, a little too crowded...and loud...sort of scared away one patient coz he left the room...

But I am glad that Koko felt better after that.

5 comments:

Gene Lim said...

hmm is he okie? pls let me know the details.
Pls asked him to stay in Penang instead of going back to SP if he get out from hospital.
COz is easier for Dad to look after him ma...

Joez said...

He looked better. Today his doc will be in. So, see what the doc says later. Will keep u updated.
He's still 'Nil by Mouth' so a bit boh lat boh lat. Don't worry, we (dad/sako/mako as well) are there to keep him company.

Jason Lioh said...

Send my regrads to your brother and hope he recovers asap.

Joez said...

Thanks Jason. Hope u find yr wallet soon.

Gene Lim said...

yeaaaa ...i was worried like hell...i called dad last nite and this morning...was crying last nite when i talked to dad.. i dunno why..i was worried..it reminds me of the whole mom thing.
Just keep praying that koko will recover soon!