Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

25 Jun – Koko Admitted again

Early morning, SIL called, they are in front of the house but dad asleep and hp off. I called Sako and she went to open the door for Koko, Wilfred and SIL. So I continued my sleep, however it wasn’t as simple as I thought. Later, Sako called to tell me dad brought Kokp to Hospital again…he couldn’t sleep last nite, was in pain. I was wondering why didn’t they go straight to the hospital ?

Meow was working, there’s nothing I could do then, so I tried to sleep again…but Chris called asking if I wanna go, I told him I can’t. Then Sako called again…my sleep…gone…so tired. Meow came back from work, rest for a while…we had late lunch at Genting.

I called Adeline who’s back from S’pore. She’s with SIA since left Erican. I was supposed to be flying but I turned down the offer 5 years back. She told me lotsa politics up in the air. Well, not easy money I guess. Told Adeline I could only meet her after 6pm.

Went to Loh Guan Lye to visit Koko. He looked weak. He started to puke out green slimy stuff which I’ve blogged earlier. After that he felt better. I decided to stay till dad came. Called off my date with Adeline.

Mako came with Wilfred my nephew. Wilfred was so happy to have Meow, his game friend. Took some pictures of them, so cute. Later, SIL and Wilfred went back to SP coz Wilfred has school on Sunday. In SP(Kedah), their off days are Fri & Sat.

I stayed in the room chatting with Mako. Poor Meow, he was there too, tired and I guess he had some rest on the sofa downstairs. Finally dad came around 9.30pm….Meow and I left and guess where we went ? Where else…Rojak !! Esplanade rojak, yum yum ! Too bad our belitung didn’t come. We slept early as Meow had badminton match next morning. A very important tournament for him. Pray for him.

No comments: