Nuffnang

Monday, May 16, 2005

I am back

Decided to continue but only update when I can lo....sigh ~~! I am too forgetful, so need to blog.

May 4 – Ex told me got progress with C.M.Ling. What progress I asked…he said closer ….talk more. Ceh….i thot dating liao. God bless la !

May 5 – Didn’t spend a cent today, ate at Cafeteria and dinner – ‘eat myself’, cooked maggi mee. Slight argument.

May 6 – big fight, make peace.

May 7 – shopped for biscuits, get new hp for replacement, first time Meow agreed to eat sushi with me.

May 8 – Flew to Singapore. Waited for 15 mins before my luggage came out. Damn beautiful room. Wish Meow

was with me. Had a good rest, went shopping next door – Raffles City Plaza. Nice place,
some sort like our KLCC. Worked in room till almost 2am. Bed / Pillow so soft and nice.

May 9 – Work / Training in Singapore office. Big boss treated Dim Sum for lunch. Back to hotel by MRT, one station

nya. MRT hall got lotsa shops, walked, walked….curious ma, saw Suntec City Mall opposite, but saw the
Starbucks Coffee outlet (hehe, me big fan of SB Coffee). Too tired to walk over, some more carrying my
laptop. Back to hotel to shower, then continue my shopping at Raffles City Plaza, bought some souvenirs,
including for myself, broke liao ! Shopped till almost 10.30pm, quickly ‘tah pao’ Frap. Espresso back to
room, Order in-room dining – prawns, abalone; comes with fries, salad and buns, so yummy…I was damn
hungry, but did not finish the fries & buns. Continue to work for a while before I slept around 1.30am. Oh…I
had to miss my first ballroom dancing lesson.

May 10 – Checked out, Continue training. Lunch – Japanese food, finance analyst’s treat. Back to Penang, yes !!

Miss Penang so much. Had light snack at airport – Changi airport damn damn big. Bought some choc. and
candies. Cab driver spoke to me in Mandarin, I did respond a little with my limited Mandarin, then I was like
‘Si ah, tui, ohh….ok”. He finally talked to me in English. :P
Meow was already waiting when I arrived and got my luggage. Skipped dinner coz at in airplane liao, Meow

had his earlier. I missed him a lot.

May 11 – Didn’t see Meow today. Had dinner with Gavin & Chris. Reached home 10.30pm, Meow said too late and

tired liao…hmm…last time….sigh!

May 12 – Dinner with Meow, then to my place, he too busy watching badminton and went for the game. Ironed

clothes, pack for trip to Genting.

That's all for now. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Jaselee said...

Aiyo... ask that Ex to take that girl to some dinner or movie. It is time!

ashotiwoth said...

Jase... u should also...

waaa Jo.. so nice go Singapore.. then go Genting pulak... siok siok